[box style=”note”]All ACT! Quick Trick’s are pulled verbatim from the Sage Community Boards. Full credit goes to the original authors of the posts, in most instances Brian Whalen. Please consider viewing the original article on the ACT Community Board here.[/box]
With Sage ACT! 2012, learning about, trying, and using Sage Connected Services for ACT! are easier than ever. The new Connections page provides access to powerful subscription-based sales and marketing services, desktop applications, and web-based productivity tools. Now you can more easily use and maintain each of these services from a single view. Here’s how!
Accessing Connected Services
1. From within Sage ACT!, click Connections. The Connections page is displayed.
2. Several services are available. From this view, you can:
- Click Trial, Sign Up Now, or Set Up Now links to use trial versions or set up a service.
- Click Learn More links to see details of the service or tool.
3. After a service has been set-up, the various links update, and provide new options:
- The Trial/Sign-up links are replaced with Manage Account or Configure Settings links, which enable you to modify settings for that service.
- Click Feature Help to open the Sage ACT! Help files for that service, or Contact Support to open the support resources page on www.act.com.
- Click Open links to open the service and begin using it.
- Click Synchronize Now to initiate sync for certain services.
Begin exploring these useful services today by signing up for a free trial! In the coming weeks, additional tips will focus on how to set up each of these services to maximize your prospecting, marketing and sales efforts.