Mobile Solutions for Act!
Access your data on the go
Handheld Contact is a 3rd party Act! add-on developed by a company called Keystroke. We prefer it as the most superior way of synchronizing two-way data from your Act! database to your phone.
Handheld Contact works via cloud sync. Software is installed on your main Act! computer, which sends contact & calendar data up to a cloud server. Using the HHC app (available on iOS App Store & Android Google Play), your phone can then retrieve this data.
- Data is saved locally to your phone in an app, so it loads very fast!
- Can sync up to 10 custom fields, 7500 contacts, and 5 notes/histories for each contact
- Can sync full calendar activities for all users
- Reliable and doesn’t require special networking configurations, static IPs, or an always-on server
- Keeps Act! contacts separated from your personal phone address book contacts
- Costs $79/yr subscription for each device
Act! Premium for Web
APFW is built in to Act! Premium databases at no extra charge. Ideally, it should only be ran on a company server. APFW can open a web portal to your database so that any device – mobile or desktop – can securely login via a web client.
There is no sync necessary; any device that logs in through the web client is seeing the master database. Every custom field, note, history, opportunities, and much more is available.
- Included for free with Act! Premium
- No sync necessary
- No limits on data able to be loaded
- Access from unlimited devices
- All browser data is loaded fresh each time; results in slower load times