Twelve/Three’s Act! Roadshow is Coming!
See what’s new in the 2015 release, Act! v17.
All attendees receive discounted upgrade pricing!
Our Act! Roadshow is a free hands-on demo of the new software, where you can ask questions, network with business owners who use Act!, and learn a few things on the way. Not to mention, snag a free breakfast! The ~3hr agenda includes Act! Tips & Tricks, a v17 new features demonstration, overview of some powerful ways we can help customize your Act!, and door prizes of free Act! licenses. We can provide you a quote, including a 25% discount exclusive to roadshow attendees.
Door prizes of free Act! licenses!
Thursday, October 9th 2014
Friday, October 10th 2014
What’s New in v17
This 2015 edition, Act! v17, is still in beta, and these features will likely be changed as feedback, testing, and interest is gathered. This release focuses largely on back-end infrastructure, improvements for system admins, easier installations & database modifications. Some alterations are purely aesthetic, but there seems to be an emphasis on cloud & mobile support.
- Link to iCloud, Dropbox, or any URLs within the Documents tab
- Upload photos to history, including from Act! Mobile
- Unlimited, free, “browse-only” user accounts can be added to your database without extra licensing
- “Contact Timeline” view of histories and activities
- Option for 1-way sync with Outlook (in addition to previous 2-way sync)
- Import contacts from .csv files in Act! Premium for Web
- Global Preferences Management for users
- Alter record access based on dynamic filters via smart tasks
- Checkbox to hide inactive users in Manage Users window
- New icons & layouts
- Welcome page redesign
- Create .RDB from Act for Web
- Various Act! E-Marketing integration changes
- “Silent” install UI option