We host an Act! learning webcast every week. 100% free and always will be.
Twelve/Three wants you to get the most out of your Act! software. That is why we created our Virtual User Groups. These VUGs are held every Tuesday morning via GoToMeeting at 9:30 am EST.
The webcasts typically run 20 – 40 minutes and will cover a new topic each week.
A small list of example topics include:
- Act & Outlook Integration
- Working with Act groups & lookups
- Demo what’s new in the latest Act! versions & updates
- Custom layouts & toolbars
- Act! E-mail marketing
- many, many more!
We encourage recommendations, we want these classes to be useful to you! Some weeks’ tips are more advanced than others. There is no obligation to attend every week.
Three ways to register:
- Click “Chat Now” in the lower right corner of our website. Note: Chat Now is generally available weekdays between 9am – 5pm EST.
- Call our offices at 716-837-5727 and introduce yourself
- Email email@example.com